SAP Study Materials Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SAP Study Materials Forum

A forum to share any knowledge and tips about SAP ERP (the best ERP software)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Blog  E-Books Store  SearchSearch  
Please visit http://store.sapstudymaterials.com/ to get our SAP Study Materials books.

Share | 

Add a step in OPSN (Substitutions) in which the table CAUFVD is available at the activity level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexGravel

Add a step in OPSN (Substitutions) in which the table CAUFVD is available at the activity level Vide
PostSubject: Add a step in OPSN (Substitutions) in which the table CAUFVD is available at the activity level   Add a step in OPSN (Substitutions) in which the table CAUFVD is available at the activity level EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi all,
I am trying to configure substitutions in SAP PS (OPSN transaction) and I want to be able to code my conditions with the CAUFVD table at the activity level but only the AFVGD table is accessible (the CAUFGD table is only available at the Network header level).
Does anyone know how I could access this table in Table zones in order to put has a condition the following:
CAUFVD-AUART= 'ZS08'
meaning that I only want this step to be done if my order type is equal to ZS08
ELSE go to step 2

Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down

Add a step in OPSN (Substitutions) in which the table CAUFVD is available at the activity level

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SAP Study Materials Forum :: SAP-related Questions, Issues, Problem, and their Solutions :: PS - Project System-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com